學習啦 > 學習英語 > 生活英語 > 英語情景對話 > 關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話情景練習帶翻譯

關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話情景練習帶翻譯

時間: 韋彥867 分享

關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話情景練習帶翻譯

  如今沒有一口流利的英語,了解一些簡單的日常英語對話也是很有必要的!今天學習啦小編在這里為大家分享一些關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話,希望這些英語對話會對大家有所幫助!

  關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話篇一

  客人:

  Hey, waiter, come here.

  嘿,服務員,過來。

  服務員:

  What is the matter,sir?

  怎么了,先生?

  客人:

  I have a complaint. Please ask your manager here.

  我要投訴,找你們經理來。

  服務員:

  Sir, is there anything unsatisfying?

  先生,有什么地方不滿意嗎?

  客人:

  Look at the soup, there is a fly floating over it.

  看這湯,上面漂著一只蒼蠅。

  服務員:

  That is impossible, I have checked it carefully.

  不可能啊,我仔細檢查過了呀。

  客人:

  Anyway, I want to see your manager.

  不管怎樣,我要見你們經理。

  服務員:

  OK, I go to find our manager.

  好,我去找經理。

  客人:

  I need you give me a reasonable explanation.

  我需要你們給我個合理的解釋。

  服務員:

  We will, please wait a moment.

  會的,請稍等。

  關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話篇二

  Television Problems

  投訴電視機出毛病了

  G:I'm having a problem with my TV.

  旅客:我的電視機出毛病了。

  R:What seems to be the problem?

  接待員:可能是什么毛病呢?

  G:I can't get the satellite signal.

  旅客:我收不到衛(wèi)星信號。

  R:I'll inform the Maintenance Department immediately.

  接待員:我馬上通知工程部,

  They'll send someone up to check it.

  他們會派人去修理的。

  關于抱怨餐廳的英語對話篇三

  A:I want to make a complaint.

  我想要投訴。

  B:Really, what's the problem?

  真的,出了什么問題?

  A:My room smells like fish !

  我們的房問聞起來有魚腥味。

  B:Like fish? Are you sure?

  魚腥味?你確定?

  A:Of course I'm sure. It is an unsatisfactory odour. Let me speak to the manager.

  當然我確定,一股很難聞的氣味。我要找你們經理說。

  B:I am the manager. I do apologise,

  我就是經理。確實很抱歉。

  A:This is not good enough. Now my wife smells of fish!

  沒那么好?,F在我妻子聞起來都有股魚腥味。

  B:Please let me make amends.

  我給您賠償。

  A:Our stay has been ruined. It's been a total waste of money.

  我們的休假都破壞了。這完全是浪費錢。

  B:I will write your wife a letter of apology.

  我會給您愛人寫一封道歉信。

  A:That's not good enough. What else will you do?

  沒這么簡單。你還能做什么?

  B:I will give her some compensation.

  我會給她一些賠償。

  A:We demand a million dollars!

  我們要一百萬。

  B:Please be reasonable.

  請講點道理。

  A:I'll call my lawyer!

  我會叫我的律師。

  B:You are a valued customer so I can give you a free night.

  您是貴客,所以我讓您免費住一夜。

  A:Really?

  真的?

  B:Yes.

  是的。

  A:That's very kind. I'm sorry I was so rude.

  那太好了。很抱歉我太粗魯了。

  B:That's OK. Let me buy you a drink and we can all be friends.

  沒關系。我給您買瓶酒,我們就算交個朋友吧。


猜你喜歡:

1.抱怨餐廳的英語對話

2.關于餐廳投訴的英語對話

3.餐廳點餐英語情景會話

4.關于抱怨的英語對話精選

5.關于抱怨的英語對話閱讀

2516208