購物情景的英語對話精選
購物情景的英語對話精選
情景語境是英語對話教學中非常重要的因素,它直接影響到英語教學的課堂效果。小編精心收集了購物情景的英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!
購物情景的英語對話篇1
C: Excuse me, I'd like to buy a guitar. Could you recommend one?
顧客:對不起,我想買把吉他,你可以推薦一把嗎?
S: Sure. Do you want an acoustic one or an electric one?
店員:當然,您想要買木吉他還是電吉他?
C: An acoustic one.
顧客:木吉他。
S: Are you looking to get a steel-string or a classical?
店員:您想找一把鋼弦的還是古典的呢?
C: What's the difference?
顧客:有什么差別呢?
S: Well, a classical guitar has nylon strings and its neck is bigger than a steel-string guitar's.It's best suited for finger picking. A steel-string is best for playing chords.(to be continued)
店員:嗯,古典吉他用尼龍弦,而且琴把比鋼弦的吉他大,它最適合撥弦。鋼弦最適合彈和弦。
購物情景的英語對話篇2
S: Excuse me, I'm looking for your English textbooks.
學生:對不起,我正在找你們賣的英文教科書。
C: They're right over there, next to the dictionaries.
店員:它們就在那邊,字典的旁邊。
S: Do you have any textbooks to help improve students' reading skills?
學生:你們有任何可以幫助增強學生閱讀技巧的教科書嗎?
C: Let' s see. These books here focus on grammar, and those are mainly for conversation practice... Here we are. This book has short passages for students to read and answer questions about.
店員:我看看。這邊的書針對語法,而那邊的書主要用來練習會話……找到了。這本書有短篇文章供學生閱讀并回答有關問題。
S: Great. That' s just the sort of thing I'm looking for. Thanks.
學生:太棒了。那正是我要找的那種。謝謝。
購物情景的英語對話篇3
S: Excuse me. I need some storybooks in easy English. Do you have anything like that?
學生:對不起,我要買一些用簡易英文寫的故事書。你們有那樣的書嗎?
C: Well, there are a lot of storybooks upstairs in our children's section. Some are written for young children, others for teens. Maybe some of them will suit your needs.
店員:嗯,樓上兒童區(qū)有很多故事書。有些是寫給兒童看的,其他的則給十來歲的孩子看,也許中間有一些會合乎你的需求。
S: I'll go take a look. Thanks for your help.
學生:我會去看看。謝謝您的幫忙。
C:You're welcome.
店員:不客氣。
看了“購物情景的英語對話”的人還看了: