如何用英語回應別人贊美
當別人用英語稱贊你的時候,你該怎么回應呢?不管是直接謝謝,還是謙虛地答復,亦或是調侃著應答,千萬不能害羞地說不出話來,快來學習不同風格的回應方式吧。讓生活加點情趣吧~
如何用英語回應別人贊美
1. 謙虛回應型:哪里哪里
Oh, it's nothing! You are flattering me/I'm flattered.
哪里哪里,你過獎了。
Thank you, but there is still room for improvement.
謝謝,不過還有提高的空間。
Thanks! Tom also worked on it. He gave me a lot of help too
謝謝夸獎,這不全是我的功勞,湯姆也幫了不少忙。
2. 欣然接受型:直接謝謝
Thank you, that's very kind of you!
謝謝你這么說。
I really appreciate you noticing that.
感謝你看到了這一點。
Thanks. I'm glad I can help you!
謝謝你的稱贊,很高興能夠幫到你。
3. 禮尚往來型:夸夸對方
Oh, thanks very much. You look nice too. I like your shirt.
非常感謝。你今天也穿得很好看啊,我喜歡你這件襯衫。
Thank you for saying so, you are such a sweet-talker!
謝謝你的夸獎,你嘴真甜!
4. (熟人間)調侃回應型
What are you after/What do you want?
說吧,有什么事想要我?guī)兔Π?
Flattery will get you nowhere.
你拍我馬屁我也不會幫你的/吹捧我你也撈不到什么好處哦。